Election Forms

The Voter Registration Form and the Absentee Voter Request Form are located on State of Wisconsin websites.  These links will take you directly to the respective State pages.  Please contact the City Clerk-Treasurer at (715)823-7600 if the links do not work or you have additional questions.

You may also register to vote or make a request for an absentee ballot online at myvote.wi.gov

Clicking on one of these links will take you off of the City of Clintonville website.

Voter Registration Application (EL-131)

Application for Absentee Ballot (EL-121)

City of Clintonville | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.