Licenses and Permits

Animal License:  All dogs and cats must be licensed annually.  The license period runs concurrently with the calendar year.  The license fee is $5.00 for spayed or neutered pets and $10.00 for unaltered pets.  Any application received after March 31st is subject to a $15.00 late charge.  Applications can be found here.  Completed applications can be mailed or brought to City Hall at 50 10th Street.  All applications must be submitted with payment and proof of rabies vaccination as well as spay or neuter documentation.

Operator's License:  To obtain an operator's license, submit this application to City Hall at 50 10th Street along with the appropriate application fee.  Proof of completion of the Responsible Beverage Course must be submitted with the application.  This requirement is waived if the applicant has held a valid Operator's License in the State of Wisconsin within the last two years.  (Contact Fox Valley Technical College at 715-823-8324 for class schedules and registration information.) Any application that omits information, whether intentionally or not, will be denied and a $25.00 non-refundable fee is charged for all rejected applications.  If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact City Hall or the Police Department.  If your licenses is denied, you will not be allowed to re-apply until a 30-day period, from the date of denial, has elapsed.

Child Work Permit: Child work permits are issued at City Hall.  Applications can be found here.  The cost of each permit is $10.00 and is to be reimbursed by the child's employer.  The form must be submitted in person and the child must be present.  Proof of age (Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, School Record, Valid Wisconsin Drivers License, Valid Wisconsin Photo ID) and the child's social security card must be presented when the application is submitted. 

Block Party Permit:  This permit is required in order to close any City street(s) for a public gathering of residents.  It must be filed with the Clerk-Treasurer no later than ten days prior to the event.  The application can be found here.  No permit will be issued if the proposed party involves the closing of a major street, bus route, hospital emergency route, or a street closed for repairs.  The City reserves the right to deny the permit for other reasons. 

Other Licenses:
Amusement Device License Application
Dance, Entertainment, or Music Event License Application
Direct Seller License Application
Junk Dealer License Application
Taxi License Application

City of Clintonville | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2023 Civiclive.