Other Forms

Conditional Use Application

Petition for Amendment of Zoning Ordinance

Petition for Rezoning

Appeal for a Zoning Variance

Right of Way Opening Permit

Open Records Request
(You may also call the Clerk-Treasurer at 715-823-7600 to make a request.)

Application For Room Tax Funds
(Funds may only be approved for events that are likely to draw overnight guests to the Clintonville motels.)

Community Event Application

City of Clintonville | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2023 Intrado Corporation.